31 August 2013

Home - Day 3.

Today was our last day. By tomorrow night, Sumin and I are back in Seoul. Having an evening flight is like sitting in a speeding car with no breaks. There isn't much you can do to prevent what's inevitable. Trying to steer and maneuver the vehicle in the right direction is all there is, and maybe you end up with a good time before you go. 

We had a hearty breakfast with fresh bread and delicious Leberwurst. There were so many things I wanted to eat when I'm here. Now that the end is near, I can hardly say we checked many of them off my list. I mean, there's only so many meals a day we can eat. Well, at least our last meal for this trip was with my brother and his lady.

We drove to Köln and had traditional German cuisine. We ordered Schweinehaxen mit Sauerkraut und Kartoffelpüree, and dazu ein Bierchen aus der Hausbrauerei. And soon after that it was already time to leave. We said our good-byes at the station. Sumin and I took a train to Frankfurt. The plane left on time and just like that, we were gone. Up in the air again.

No comments:

Post a Comment