06 June 2011

Bangkok pt. 3 - Day 9

Something really nice happened to me this morning. I woke up and followed my daily routine, fixed a cup of coffee blablabla, and then I checked my emails. And I was blessed with a message by a very good friend of mine. You know how some people write exactly the way they talk? I like that. And he's one of them. The message my friend sent me wasn't long, but it made my day. And he asked me to answer him in today's post. Right here on this blog.

So this friend of mine, who is apparently also a careful reader, asked me what happened to Miss Ploy. He said he wanted to read more about her. "If she's so awesome," he wrote, "why don't you mention her more?" He had a point there, I thought. Well, dear friend, here's my answer. Miss Ploy is still awesome, of course, but she also has a life of her own. She helped me a great deal, got me all set and everything. I actually tried to get a hold of her today, but she's a busy young woman. What can I say? 

And the other thing. I know, I know. I'd love to add some pepper to this blog, too, but there's no hidden secret romance whatsoever. And I certainly wouldn't tell you here. Now, if I go on talking about my day, will you still carry on reading? I doubt that after stealing the wind out of your sails I will get your full attention today, but I'm gonna try anyway. So, today I went skating and ... ah, you know what, I should've told the story about your email at the end. We'll talk soon. Take care, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment