13 June 2011

Bangkok pt. 3 - Day 16

Today was a very harmless day. You could almost say boring. Because I practically did nothing, and that's not enough to convince anybody otherwise. After a rocky last night I got home pretty late; it was almost early when Miss Ploy and I parted. I fell asleep to the sound of singing birds. It doesn't happen too often, but that's proof of how much I enjoyed yesterday's evening at Wink's. We were the last customers, no wait, actually there was also Paul the teacher, but he was unconscious, and we left in the morning.

After a few hours of sleep I woke up at around noon, maybe noon thirty. Can you say that, noon thirty? Anyways, I got up and got ready for the day. That included a full session of good morning rituals and a  not too slender breakfast, consisting of a Ham and Cheese Croissant, a Butter Croissant and a few cups of strong grainy coffee. I answered one two emails and briefly checked on a few news. There's always so much going on in the world. How about a quiet day for a change?

My day actually was quiet. Very quiet in fact, the only thing that I said with my real vocal voice today was "Khop khun khap", and that was to the Seven Eleven guy. The afternoon I used to finish the translation job I was working on the past few days. It was kind of dry, but not too bad at the end. I wonder when I'll lay my hands on another piece of literature though, because it requires a great deal of time and thought, and also a lot of consistancy. And I'm not sure I have any of that at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment