01 December 2013

Busan - Day 2.

When I woke up this morning I was disoriented and it was December. Two completely different things, no coherence whatsoever, but enough reason to make me dizzy. A good friend of ours let us crash at his place and I had one of the worst sleeps ever. Granted, it was a nice gesture and a free of charge accomodation. 

So, no reason for complaints. The morning was better. It started in a car, driven by another friend, a ride along the shore of the gorgeous Busan beach, and a coffee and waffle set to wake us up. The coffee did its job, the waffles not so much. A waffle's job is merely to be tasty, and yet it didn't deliver. Sad story, isn't it. 

Anyway, starting this month with a skate session in short-sleeves and a view on the ocean easily made up for everything. We met another old friend and skated some really nice spots. The vibe was mellow and I'm glad this trip reminded me of what it's like to have nothing else on your mind but skateboarding. Never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment