05 October 2013

Jeju - Day 3.

It was a stormy night and the wind made the pension whistle like an orchestra of darkness. Sumin and I took the liberty to be lazy in the morning and slept in. The upstairs team picked us up before lunch and we headed to the airport. Due to a lack of time we quickly grabbed some burgers and fries and said our good-byes. We'd meet again in a few days.

To see the ocean everytime you look out the window is a nice way to describe your place. I don't know if I would want to live in Jeju forever and be a proper resident of the island, but for a few days at a time, sure, why not. There's everything you need. And much more, if you think about it. I don't know, maybe when we're old. For now it was time to get back to Seoul.

There's something about this city. I think I had known for quite some time that one day I would live here, but now that the time has come it feels oddly great. Odd but great. It's not a grandiose party everyday, but you know, it's something I've worked for and I enjoy it. In my head I was here long before I moved here, which made it difficult to be where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment