16 July 2013

Things I Keep Pushing to Tomorrow

There are a million things to be done everyday, some of them important and taken care of sooner than later, others less urgent and therefore postponed to whenever until they are finally forgotten. The latter kind describes domestic deeds and duties that mostly don't lead to any major catastrophies - my self-conscious radar wouldn't allow me to jeopardise those. No, in my case they are simple little things that promise convenience, and maybe even a little happiness, but for some reason I keep pushing them to tomorrow. Everyday. Here's my top five. 


1. Get a new fluorescent tube for the kitchen ceiling lamp. 
2. Refill the gas that makes the wind from my air-condition cold again.
3. Sort out and store my winter clothes a.k.a. free the clothing rack.
4. Hang some decks on the walls so that I feel more at home. 
5. Buy groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment