31 May 2013

Last Day of May

Thirty-one days full of movement, life and thoughtfully taken notes. I think I liked this month a lot. There was a little bycicle accident, some loss, some gain, and some stressful work as well, but all in all I met the deadline and could satisfy everyone involved, most importantly myself. There was skateboarding, too. A couple of sessions sqeezed in between like happy pills in my pie. 

I went on three trips this month: Paju, Busan and Jeju. I love being on the road, partly because it makes me enjoy being home all the more. Paju and Ilsan to skate, an essential mission for the magazine. We found superb spots under best weather conditions and got perfect results. Busan was another trip for the mag, but it turned out a lot different than expected. In fact, it was much better. 

And Jeju Island, of course. Three days with Sumin to celebrate both our birthdays and a short break from everything work-related. No emails, no hand shakes, no phone calls. Just for a little while there was nothing to worry about. Back in Seoul I returned to my regular routine. Working at the shop, translating, organizing. Life is quite nice right now, and doing what I do feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment