13 March 2013

On the Right Track

The final deadline for Unsung is getting close. We started off this issue just fine, had fixed contents and event dates, had established tasks and duties on time, and yet, for some reason we're once more in a rush. Usually there's a multitude of reasons for this kind of development, in any field of work, and in this case it's a lack of photos and articles with no depth. 

I blame myself, I think I'm a big part of the delay. Maybe I'm not the sole problem, but I'm definitely causing a problem. At this point I feel overwhelmed by the tasks that I'm given. Of course, I want to be involved in every part of the project, but as I found out there's only so much I can handle. It's really frustrating. And typing this out feels like shit.

But there is always a way. It just takes a while to find it. It took me a long time to grasp the situation, the seriousness of the situation. I realized that this is a job that I chose to do. It's work that I value a lot and a chance that I don't want to miss. It took many hours of pondering, of weighing things out, dismissing doubts. And finally I'm here. At peace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment