30 March 2013

A Day at a Time

So, North Korea declared war. I don't really know what to say next. Everyone knows about it, but nobody talks about it. Sigh. Let's hope things won't escalate. This is pretty much dominating my current state of mind. This and the usual work load that needs some scheduling. There's a photo shoot, a little interview, some translations and two meetings. What else. 

I saw a picture of a guy, posing in front of Steve Jobs' birth house in San Francisco. I don't know, it struck me odd when I saw it. I mean, I'm sure he was a great guy, but it's not like he's a historical person like Beethoven or Goethe. Think about it, his parents might be in there eating pancakes, thinking, Honey, who are those Asian people in front of our house?

Other than the war news and some random thoughts, it's a pretty nice day today. The temperatures are slowly rising and outside you can see blooming street flora. I wonder what to do with this day. I might go skate to get my head rebooted. I could use a dose of fresh air, some exercise as well. Then a light dinner, and maybe I can strike a task off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment