01 January 2012

Intro

It's the first day of the year, again. And I'm glad you came back. Or maybe you didn't, and this is your first visit here. Either way I'm super thankful for anybody who's reading this right now. The first year has passed already and I must say, it's been a great twelve months. With all the travels and thoughts there's a lot to look back on. Honestly, I'm really glad to have these archives full of posts, one for each day.

For this following year I'd like to make a few changes. Udpates, if you like. Frankly, I haven't entirely made up my mind about what exactly those changes will be, but one thing is for sure: there's going to be photographs. Like I said, I haven't decided anything specific yet, for example whether it's gonna be singles or sets, or even collages. All I can say at this point is that I'd humbly like to post some pictures. 

For my jottings I'd like to try a new category as well. Because sometimes, when typing out some thoughts, the contents are asking for a somewhat more elaborate way of writing. In some cases so much so that I feel the need to put the whole thing in a third person narrative, make up a protagonist and jazz up his character. Again, I don't know what the label for this category will be, but let's just see and find out.

Anyway. Thanks for being here, reading this, and I hope to see you again soon. Oh and,

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment