01 March 2011

First of the Month

March march march. So much to do, and so little time. It seems to me that not only the month has changed, but also the season. I feel like spring is right around the corner, waiting for the last cold to make room, I love it. But at the same time I hate the idea that it's the third month of the year already. I wish there were more hours to the day.

It's hard to keep focussing on your plans when you don't have a daily routine. Not having a real real job doesn't mean that there's no work to do. Actually there's plenty to do, everyday. These days I've been struggling to keep track of all the stuff that needs to be taken care of. And finding the best possible order to do so isn't easy. It's tiring. But it's all happening for a reason.

Today the sun was shining like crazy, as if for the past few days it had been lying next to the earth's bed, queitly recharging. It's great to see it being strong again, activating everything. Activating me, too. I'm trying to keep myself occupied, and so far it seems to be working. More positive, less negative energy. Lots of inspiration and many good friends to share laughter, sorrow and dreams with.

I hope this month will be as packed with life as January and February have been. I mean, there's good shit and there's bad shit, there always is. But the way you look at it makes the difference, I believe. Let's try to focus on the positive side of things. I think it's true what they say: Every day is an opportunity to make a change, for tomorrow is going to be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment