21 November 2013

Drifting from Day to Day

You know, when I was younger, say ten years ago, I didn't have much to do. I was still in school, had plenty of friends and skated a lot. My vision was limited, and so was my terrain of action. My brother and I were brought up in a shitty, small town in Germany, with lots of stupid delinquency based on boredom and lack of brains. 

It's perfect to grow up or grow old in and I'm thankful for my childhood, but one day I finally realized there's a lot to discover out there. And shit, there's a far-away country called Korea right in front of my doorstep. Even closer, inside our home, inside my stupid blood veins even. It's right there, I am it, and it took me twenty years to see the obvious.

However. Man, look how far I've drifted away from what I was going to talk about today. I was going to tell you that I didn't have much to do when I was younger. I had my everyday life patterns, but I didn't have a jam-packed day every day. It's funny how things have changed. Then, a month was turbo lots of many days. Now, it's only four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment