29 October 2013

Where Would You Go?

Today I watched the clouds move across the sky. It wasn't windy, but they were racing from left to right. I was mesmerized and missed my cue to walk at the green lights. I was curious. Where did they come from and how far will they go? They must have seen so many things. 

If you were a cloud and the wind were your friend, where would you go? I would probably go to places I've never been to, like Egypt or Mongolia. Or actually, maybe I would visit places I have already seen, memorable places of my childhood, cornerstones of my life.

Or take this thought even further. What if you could travel faster than time and go see Michael play for the Bulls next to Scottie and Dennis, fly above MJ while he's taking off from the free-throw line. Or to New York in the nineties to see Biggie rap notorious freestyles in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment