22 October 2013

Seasons Change

It's getting colder outside. The summer season is over and autumn is slowly taking control over everything. The blue skies turn into shades of grey, the cool breezes turn into brisk winds, and innocent leaves turn into foliage. It's the way things go. 

The grey city always reminds me of London, where everyone is bitter and miserable at all times. No, actually I had a fantastic time when I was there. I think it's people in general, no matter where. There are the ones who think positive, and the ones who don't. 

Seoul is a georgous monster of a city. It's beautiful, people just tend to forget. It's fast and filled with people who live for their jobs, live like robots, perhaps for the wrong reasons. But then, perhaps not. It's been a while since I've asked myself. What makes me happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment