Man is a creature of habit. It's a curse, because the things that stick are often not what's best for you. Far from it. You do them for different reasons, including convenience, laziness and I don't give a fuck. And it's too easy to say yes to them, which translates into it's hard to say no to them. But let's be honest here, it's the quickest route to a pathetic everyday life. Here's the top five stops on my way there.
1. Drinking beer or wine every night.
2. Complaining about fatigue every morning.
3. Making up excuses not to go skate.
4. Eating cup noodles to save grocery money.
5. Tolerating things spilled on my clothes.