01 August 2013

August in September

I've been pondering about this blog, this little space of mine, without even knowing what exactly I am looking for. As self-proclaimed editor-in-chief, my job is to steer this ship of memories and thoughts into the right direction. But what is that, the right direction?

It's basically anywhere but the wrong direction. That may not make sense at first, but take a second and think about it. It's the only thing that makes sense. What I'm talking about is this format. The labels, the words, the contents. Sometimes I think it's too dry, too repetitive.

It's very personal - and it's supposed to be -, but I wonder if people still enjoy reading, watching, listening to what I share. Or maybe it's not the people I'm worried about, and my dear friends I know will keep visiting, maybe I'm worried about myself. Maybe I'm the problem, the reader in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment