13 June 2013

Organizing Today

One of the great things about waking up in the morning, equipped with a healthy physical system and a hard working mind, is to be able to stay in bed and plan one's day. Some people prefer having a super pre-scheduled life, people who plan their vacations years ahead or people who start investing in a real estate property at age twenty-two. I'm not one of those people. 

I don't know where I'm going to be two years from now and I certainly haven't decided yet where in the world I want to spend the rest of my life. For now, I want to stay in bed and plan the rest of my day. Let's see, I have a number of articles waiting to be translated, a box that needs to be sent away, a meeting in the afternoon, an errand at the shop, and I have a dinner date.

First of all, I should get rid of the box that took me five months to fill. It contains gifts for my folks, items that I've collected here in Seoul, in Vietnam and in the Philippines. Then emails and perhaps lunch. After that I should get to the shop as soon as it opens. Then the meeting. Or some work first, over a cup of coffee. Then move to the other end of town, work, and dinner. That's might work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment