07 March 2013

From Here to There

Today was a busy day. It was filled with movement and meetings, hellos and high-fives. First, I went to the Kadence office in Jong-no. I hadn't been there for a long time. We used to have our magazine meetings there before we moved them to the shop. Anyway, I met 1JM and said hello to Phil on the computer screen before Yang-soo, Ryan and I drove to Aori Park.

Aori Park is another skateboard distribution that carries Deluxe, a lot of goods from the San Francisco area, as well as a good selection of other brands. Yang-soo and Ryan had a meeting with the owner and I tagged along, because we needed some additional photos of their basement skatepark for Unsung. It's a shop spotlight and they finished building the ramp after we started writing.

Afterwards Ryan dropped us off at Sangsu Station, which is close to Hapjeong. Sumin and I were going to meet Quentin and his girl for dinner in Hongdae and we decided to invite Yang-soo as well. We went to a nice spicy chicken place and had French, German, English and Korean conversations. I had a hard time concentrating, but it got better after the first beer. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment