12 May 2013

Slow Day

Sunday. My record shows that I haven't spent any money today. Sometimes it's hard to remember, even the same day. Twenty-four hours, most of them I spend awake, doing what? Sitting in front of my computer like this, typing, thinking, drifting and dreaming. I lose track of what I've done all day, and it's depressing if I have to look back on an empty little square in my notebook calender. 

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying I have to spend money to make use of my day, in fact I'm a little proud of my savings today, but to look at what I've bought is a simple method to see what I've done that day. Say, if I had bought a pair of shoes I would be able to look back on an emotional purchase that has probably influenced two to three hours of my day with positive energy. 

Anyway, today I haven't spent anything, which means I stayed home all day or went skating at cult. That's the only two ways I can explain the blank. And yeah, what I can look back on today is a number of text files that I have modified and sent across town. Score. Actually, it's not too bad, but a little bit of physical activity would have been nice. Well, I guess you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment